Benefits of Our Soap!
Our soaps are 100% guaranteed to gently heal and cleanse your skin…
Today, it’s difficult to walk into a store and find something that actually heals and helps your skin. Hundreds of commercial skin products and over-the-counter acne medications are leaving customers worse off than they were before – or simply dissatisfied. Here at Garland Goat Soap of Vermont, we recognize this problem and are working to provide a solution that will meet your skin’s needs!
How Are We Different?
- Our soap is made in small, quantity controlled batches using only naturally healing and moisturizing ingredients.
- We use high-quality essential oils that heal and rejuvenate the skin in all of our soaps and lotions with the exception of the Rose Old Fashioned Bar in which we use a rose fragrance.
- Garland Goat Soap is made with our own fresh, raw goat’s milk – containing over 50 nutrients, vitamins and minerals that heal and care for your skin.
- All of our soaps include high-quality oils that have powerful healing properties. Olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil and vitamin E oil work to moisturize, protect, cleanse and restore your skin.
- Our soaps are mild and gentle – safe to use as moisturizing facial bars or on infants.
- Unlike many other natural and organic soap products, our bars produce a wonderful, rich lather.
Why Goat’s Milk vs. Other Natural Soap Products?
Our mission is to assist you in healing and maintaining the health of your skin. Goat’s milk has been proven very effective in combating common, frustrating skin conditions such as acne and eczema – and that’s just the beginning!
- Goat’s milk is an anti-inflammatory, allowing it to heal and soothe irritated skin and allergy-related rashes.
- The vitamins and minerals in goat’s milk (including vitamin A, zinc and calcium) slow the effects of aging, prevent brown spots and maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Goat’s milk contains Alpha-hydroxyl, which is a great exfoliator of the skin.
- Goat’s milk enables our soaps to cleanse your skin without stripping it of its protective barrier and natural oils.