The Summer Farmers Market opens Saturday, May 16th at Depot Park in Rutland from 9am-2pm. Please follow the below guidelines when visiting the market.
Safety Precautions that must be followed:
- Keep 6 feet apart
- Do not linger
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home
- Please do not touch the food. Vendors will hand it to you
- All hot prepared food will be supplied in to-go containers. Eating/drinking on site is not allowed
- Pre-order and pre-pay whenever possible.
- EBT transactions will still be allowed
- Bring exact change if possible
- Wash/sanitize hands often
- No dogs allowed
- Follow the arrows through the market as traffic flow is now directed one way
- Wearing a mask is highly encouraged
Unfortunately, the market will no longer be a social event while these restrictions are in place. There will no longer be music at the market either, to avoid lingering.
Thank you for your patience while we navigate these challenging times and thank you for shopping local!