The Winter Farmers Market opens Saturday, November 7th at the VFFC at 251 West Street in Rutland from 10am-2pm. Please follow the below guidelines when visiting the market.
Safety Precautions that must be followed:
- Keep 6 feet apart.
- Do not linger.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Please do not touch the food. Vendors will hand it to you.
- All hot prepared food will be supplied in to-go containers. Eating/drinking on site is not allowed.
- Pre-order and pre-pay whenever possible.
- EBT transactions will still be allowed.
- Bring exact change if possible.
- Wash/sanitize hands often.
- No dogs allowed.
- Follow the arrows through the market as traffic flow is now directed one way.
- Wearing a mask is required.
Thank you for your patience while we navigate these challenging times and thank you for shopping local!