Dear Market Community,
The Vermont Farmers Market is committed to our vendors and our community. We will be open again this Saturday March 21st to ensure that our community members have healthy, locally grown food. We will continue to follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and local and state health authorities.
What you can do as a shopper:
- If you are sick or showing symptoms, please stay home.
- Practice social distancing. Try to stay at least an arm’s length away from other shoppers and vendors.
- When purchasing an item, please look first and touch once or ask for assistance from the vendor.
- Wash hands frequently using soap and water (restrooms on-site) or use hand sanitizer (provided at the information table).
- Please follow the CDC guidelines if you are at increased risk.
We will continue to post updates on a regular basis.
Thank you for your continued support of local small businesses.
The Vermont Farmers Market